Requirements and conditions
1. Accelerated process (only 2 months) from the date of the submission of the application.
2. No need to reside in Cyprus as long as the applicant and his family included in the Immigration Permit, visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
3.The applicant should be an owner of a property (sold for the first time by a development company) in Cyprus, a house, an apartment or any other building, for a minimum value of €300.000 + VAT (if any).
4. Options in property purchase – i.e. two independent housing units or one housing unit and a shop or one housing unit and an office as long as the total amount is for a minimum value of €300.000 + VAT (if any).
5. The immigration permit issued to an applicant covers his spouse and children under the age of 18. The said permit is also applicable for unmarried children aged 18 to 25 who may prove that they are students at a University and are financially dependent on the applicant. The said permit will be valid for life after the age of 25 without any other supportive document.
6. Documentation as proof that the applicant and/or his spouse have a secured minimum annual income of €30.000, (increase by €5,000 for each dependent person) from sources originating from abroad (salaries, pensions, dividends, fixed deposits, rents a.s.o.).
Benefits of Permanent Residence in Cyprus for Non-EU residents Cyprus Residence permit is permanent and no need for future reconsideration